Uncover the secrets of the Winchester Mystery HouseThe Winchester Mystery House in Santa Clara is an extravagant and eccentric Victorian mansion with a curious past. In 1884, Winchester rifle heiress Sarah Winchester started construction of the stately 160-room mansion that would keep contractors and builders hammering until Winchester's death 38 years later. Our hotel near Winchester Mystery House gives you the chance to convenintely explore the home's architectural phenomena, including switchback staircase, miles of twisting hallways, secret passageways, 47 fireplaces, stairs that lead to the ceiling, two basements, and five kitchens. Enjoy guided tours and see the mansion and beautiful gardens for yourself from our conveniently located Winchester Mystery House Hotel.
Hours -Open daily, with the exception of Christmas Day, from 8 am to 5 pm. On Fridays and Saturdays the last Mansion Tour is at 7 pm.
- Grand Estate Tour: $35 (Adults), $32 (Seniors), $30 (Children 6-12)
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour: $27 (Adults), $26 (Seniors), $24 (Children 6-12)
- Annual Pass: $60
- Mansion Tour: $30 (Adults), $27 (Seniors), $20 (Children 6-12)
- Friday Nights at Winchester Mystery House
- Flashlight Tours - Every Friday the 13th
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Grand Estate Tour & Mansion Tour
- Exploring Gardens & Maze
- Winchester Historic Firearms Museums
- Spirit Sightings